The physiotherapist’s overall management of your problem involves:
- Observing and assessing your movement and your overall physical condition
- Analysing and identifying your problems
- Developing a treatment program with you (and your family or carers) and, where appropriate, other members of the health care team
- Managing the treatment or training program based on your jointly agreed goals
- Evaluating progress, modifying treatment if necessary, and stopping treatment once goals have been reached
All Active Functional Retraining and Cognitive Behavioural Therapy programs are individually tailored for the specific needs of the individual as well as the sporting and non-sporting population (private and insurance covered).
In the endeavor to provide a detailed and specialised service in the treatment of Spinal and Musculoskeletal conditions “Take Control” Active Rehab has chosen longer consultation times combined with a strong emphasis in client involvement in functional muscle retraining. The aim is to minimise the number of repeat visits and maximise results by providing detailed Biomechanical treatment with the latest technology of Real Time Ultrasound, muscle Biofeedback training with functional spinal muscle exercise programs.